Building a Secure Future Together
The strength of our relationships with clients and our success as a team is built upon our values.
They guide every decision we make and ensure the best outcomes for everyone.
Do the Right Thing
Always authentic, professional and
Always energetic, empathetic and an
extension of our clients’ teams.
Above & Beyond
Always delivering an exceptional,
adaptable and expert service.
We offer financial compensation that truly matches market rates and reflects your skills and experience.
- Competitive Salary - Your manager will ensure your salary competes with market rates with an annual review and pay increases to reflect growing responsibilities.
- Share Options - After working at Bridewell for two years, you will be issued a fixed number of shares in the company. After your third year, you will be issued a further allotment of shares.
- Travel Expenses - If you have to travel to a client location or an office that isn’t your usual location, Bridewell will pay your travel expenses.
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Private Medical Insurance
Bridewell doesn’t dictate when and where you should complete your work. Your manager will work with you to structure a working pattern that suits you and helps you do your best work.
- Flexible Hours (Non Shift Workers) - The only fixed hours our employees are required to work are 10am – 4pm. Your remaining hours can be distributed at your convenience.
- Support for Remote Working - For employees who prefer to work remotely, we will provide all the necessary equipment as part of the onboarding process.
- Annual Leave – 20 Days
Keep enhancing your skills while you work with our learning benefits. We strongly encourage everyone to use their training budgets and provide guidance on where they can use it.
- Training Budget - Gain additional qualifications and attend industry webinars and events for free.
- Mentor/ Guide System - Spend time with an experienced security professional and learn.
Social and Community
Bridewell is made up of strong relationships within teams and across departments, which is why we offer opportunities for employees to meet new people throughout the business.
- Regular After-Work Socials - Spend time with other people from your nearest Bridewell office through regular informal socials.
- Quarterly Company Days - Each quarter, Bridewell organises a company day for you to catch up with the rest of the business.
Our Hiring Process
We have a fully transparent hiring process that keeps you informed at every stage. We aim to make this as simple as possible, ensuring you have a complete understanding of what’s expected from you and how you can prepare.
Our hiring process isn’t just to determine whether you have the relevant skills, experience and values. Our interviews seek to understand how a career at Bridewell can benefit you as an individual.
Through our careers portal, or in conversation with our talent team, you will share your CV for consideration.
2. CHAT WITH OUR TALENT TEAM
One of the team will reach out for a 30-minute informal discovery call to discuss previous experience and what you are looking for in the role. It’s also an opportunity for you to ask any questions you have.
3. FIRST INTERVIEW
This interview is typically a virtual call with your potential line manager. This will cover your experience, certifications, and skills and how they align with the role.
4. SECOND INTERVIEW
This interview is about culture fit and is a chance for you to get to know your potential colleagues, and for them to get to know you.
5. UNSUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS
If your application isn’t successful, one of the team will speak with you about areas you can develop to improve your chances in a future application.
6. SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS
Our team will call you to share the news, providing you with details of the offer, before confirming in writing.