Bridewell is one the most certified companies in the industry and has consultants who are leading national initiatives and strategies. With extensive experience across an array of industries, Bridewell can provide cyber security leadership, deep technical expertise and a series of supporting methodologies that underpin our accreditations and have been developed over many years of experience to deliver the highest levels of value for our clients.
Our cyber security consultancy services cover on-premise, cloud and operational technology environments and can be leveraged to support transformation programs or meet specific industry requirements, such as UK Government where an NCSC-certified company is required. We ensure our approach is flexible and can be adapted as your requirements evolve, developing a security aware culture where organizational needs and objectives are balanced against a clear understanding and appreciation of applicable and emerging cyber threats.
- NCSC Certified Cyber Security Company - Bridewell was one of the first companies to be certified by the NCSC for Risk Assessment, Risk Management and Audit services. Underlining this certified status is a team of CCPs, case studies that demonstrate our experience to the NCSC, and methodologies which are described to industry leaders and deemed of sufficient quality.
- Developing National Security Programs - Bridewell has developed several cyber security programs of national importance. This has ranged from using security frameworks for the UK Pensions Regulator, the Health sector and independent assurance for the Office of National Statistics and National Records Scotland. Bridewell has also delivered supply chain assurance programs for some of the largest government departments in operation, ensuring a risk-based approach to supply chain assurance.
- Extensive Technical Capabilities - In addition to our ability to lead cyber transformation programs, working at the highest levels of government and our global private sector client base, Bridewell has an extensive set of capabilities across Cloud, Operational Technology and Cyber Threat Intelligence.
- Deep Cloud Security Experience - Bridewell has strong multi-cloud security capabilities, which cover Microsoft 365, Azure, Google Cloud Platform and Amazon Web Services. Our service offerings range from security architecture to our Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM) service. This enables our clients to ensure they understand and manage their increased attack surface to also reduce risk and maximize Return on Investment (RoI).
Key Challenges Addressed
Our clients often require deep expertise to support their cyber security programmes, where challenges to access the right expertise, at the right scale, whilst meeting compliance requirements are prevalent. This can limit a clients ability to meaningfully direct their cyber security strategy and build the necessary range of cyber capabilities for a successful programme, resulting in delays to risk management and meeting business objectives.
There are occasions where clients also require additional cyber security capabilities to complement their existing teams, needing to increase resourcing levels to maintain business as usual activities, whilst a team of Bridewell consultants lead a key project or programme for the organization. Bridewell often deploys a team of consultants of different levels of seniority and skills to ensure that security is built into the design of our clients' programmes and that they achieve their intended outcomes.
How it Works
We work with every client to develop a tailored solution that ensures our client’s business outcomes are considered at all stages of the engagement, and that our services recognize and support their business objectives. Across our consulting teams, we have extensive expertise in cloud, critical infrastructure, operational technology, cyber threat intelligence and incident response.
Bridewell often deploys a team of consultants of different levels of seniority and skills to ensure that security is built into the design of our clients' programmes and that they achieve their intended outcomes.
Highly Accredited Consulting Services
Bridewell is one of the most accredited companies for delivering cyber security frameworks and is accredited by industry bodies and regulators such as the NCSC, CREST, IASME and is a PCI DSS, QSA Company. Bridewell is also certified to ISO 27001, ISO 27701, ISO 9001, SOC2 and Cyber Essentials Plus.
Effective Cyber Security Risk Assessment and Management
Our cyber security risk assessment and management services enable clients to make informed decisions and to effectively understand the risks they face. This ensures that any investments made in cyber security are risk-informed and provide appropriate mitigation.
Improve Your Cyber Security Architecture
Our enterprise experience of designing and implementing cyber security architectures across vast technological environments and enterprises enables security to be built into the design of a solution and avoids late costs further on within a project or programme.
Gain Cloud and Zero Trust Expertise
Bridewell has strong expertise in architecting across Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform and Amazon Web Services, including the implementation of Zero Trust models.
Understand Your Cyber Security Posture
Bridewell’s independent services provide a robust understanding of the current gaps your organization may have, the associated risks, and a detailed remediation plan to reduce and mitigate risk.
Dedicated to Business Outcomes
Our consultants take a business-driven approach when delivering services, ensuring they always align with specific business outcomes and objectives.
A Flexible, Tailored Approach
Requirements can change, which is why Bridewell ensures our services are flexible and evolve over time to ensure we deliver the outcomes and business objectives our clients require.
Experience Supporting Regulatory Bodies
Bridewell has also designed national and international frameworks that have helped governments and regulatory bodies provide cyber security oversight and assurance of their sector. This expertise and experience is woven into our methodologies and approach across all customers.
As one of the UK's largest independent cyber security service providers, we're trusted by some of the most highly regulated organizations to protect their data, reputation and business. With our industry-leading certifications and our customer-centric approach, we're optimally positioned to provide end-to-end cyber security services tailored to your business' individual needs.
- Agile and Responsive Delivery
- Strategic Insight and Technical Expertise
- An Extension of Your Team
- Flexible Commercial Models
- Trusted by Microsoft
- 24x7 MDR & Security Operations Centre
- Dedicated to Cyber Security
- Cybersecurity for the Wider Good
- Committed to Sustainability
- Developing Cyber Skills for the Future
Here are some commonly asked questions about Cyber Consultancy. If you’d like to learn more speak to one of our team.
For some organizations and sectors, security risk management is a mandatory compliance requirement. E.g.) An organization would be unable to achieve ISO 27001 without security risk management.
All organizations face cyber security risks. Risk management enables organizations to define the roles and responsibilities for risk management, the methodology to follow and to track the organizations decisions and plans to treat or tolerate risks in accordance with a company risk appetite. The absence of a risk management process may influence business opportunities or cause concern for 3rd parties when responding to supply chain questionnaires, bids or RFIs.
An absence of security risk management may result in an organization more susceptible to security incidents, data loss, service outages and financial or reputational impacts.
Bridewell consultants can work with clients to form a business case before an organization selects a new technology or can review existing technologies. For example, a review may evaluate the effectiveness of the control, look for quick wins, consider opportunities for tuning and optimization. A review of the people and processes who use the technology may identify a training need to further utilize the technology.
Risk management consultants can assist with Annual Loss Expectancy (ALE) calculations to compare the cost of the technical control against the expected cost incurred through an actual security incident.
Other possible options include running a proof of concept to trial or compare technologies, or conducting a strategic review of the organizations risks, maturity, business drivers and requirements to aid informed decision making.
Ready to Take the Next Step?
We’re here to help, so to speak with our team and learn more about how Bridewell can benefit your organization, just complete the below form and one of our experts will be in touch.