Our consultants are accredited by all major industry bodies and have extensive experience using multiple manual and automated enumeration techniques to systematically compromise systems and provide remediation advice.
Bridewell’s ethical hackers are capable of testing infrastructure, networks, devices, and people using customized approaches that are tailored on an individual basis to meet the needs of any sector or industry. Having completed assessments for organizations of any size and sector, we are a trusted partner for many of the UK’s leading critical national infrastructure.
- A Complete Range of Penetration Tests - Our assessments can test people, process, and procedures as well as technological controls.
- Tailored Engagements for Any Goal - None of our assessments are ‘out-of-the-box’; Bridewell collaborates with every client to develop a framework that assesses specific areas of concern in line with business objectives.
- Deep Sector Experience - Bridewell have worked with clients in some of the most highly regulated and critical industries and understand the unique business challenges and risks faced by these sectors.
- Highly Accredited for Penetration Testing - Bridewell is accredited by CREST, the OSCP, Zeropoint Security CRTOs, are Tiger-certified, and possess Certified Cyber Security Consultancy status with the National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC).
- Detailed Remediation Advice and Support - Following our engagements, our consultants will work with your in-house security team to address identified vulnerabilities and strengthen your cyber defenses.
- A Realistic Simulation of Real-Life Attacks - Bridewell’s assessments are goal-oriented and accurately simulate the tools, tactics and procedures that would be used by a real-world attacker.
Key Challenges Addressed
Organizations that don’t regularly perform penetration testing often face challenges in protecting sensitive data and systems, maintaining compliance and customer trust, and reducing the risk of a successful cyber attack.
Penetration testing – or pen testing – helps organizations identify vulnerabilities that could be exploited by an attacker to access sensitive data, such as customer information or financial records. These vulnerabilities can also result in financial losses for an organization, either through direct financial theft or through the costs of responding to and recovering from a successful cyber attack.
Pen testing can help organizations identify and address vulnerabilities before an attacker can exploit them, thereby reducing risk and securing their business. This also supports compliance through helping an organization meet regulatory requirements by relevant industry bodies (such as the PCI DSS).
Our Penetration Testing Services:
How It Works
Bridewell’s approach to penetration testing incorporates advanced remote testing solutions.
As a result, there’s no need for Bridewell personnel to be on-site unless specifically requested or desired by the customer, which can reduce potential overheads for the client as there is no requirement for dedicated space and support for on-site personnel.
Our penetration testing team consists of ex-sysadmins, developers, network engineers and system architects who bring years of experience developing and securing environments.
This ensures our assessment considers all aspects of your organization's infrastructure, incorporates lesser-known attacks and vulnerabilities, and considers business-impact of a potential breach.
All our engagements are tailored to support the specific requirements and objectives of your organization. This generally aligns with the following process:
Here are just some of the benefits of trusting Bridewell to provide you with Infrastructure Penetration Testing:
A Complete Evaluation of Your Infrastructure
The assessment provides a true validation of your current defensive practices and guidance on improving detection and response capabilities.
A Modular, Tailored Approach
Bridewell doesn’t have a one-size-fits-all approach to testing, and will customise the engagement dependent on your specific objectives (e.g. active directory assessment, password reviews, firewall reviews, device reviews).
Targeted and Prioritised Remediation Actions
Increase your defensive capabilities simply and at pace with the guidance of our penetration testing experts.
Improve Your Security Investment
Validate your current software configuration and work with Bridewell to optimise your configuration and streamline maintenance for the highest level of protection and best return on investment.
Ready to Take the Next Step?
We’re here to help, so to speak with our team and learn more about how Bridewell can benefit your organisation, just complete the below form and one of our experts will be in touch.