Our assessments follow the same process as a real-life phishing campaign to provide an accurate simulation of how your policies, procedures and people would respond to an attack.
This provides valuable insight into how capable your employees are at recognizing and responding to phishing and whether your organization has the right policies implemented to address these threats. This is fundamental to identifying vulnerabilities and improving procedures that mitigate the risk of a successful attack.
- Tailored Engagements - Each phishing assessment is bespoke to your organization's specific business and goals, delivering a customized and targeted campaign.
- An Assessment of People and Technologies - Bridewell reviews the processes you have in place to improve people’s awareness of phishing techniques.
- A Non-Judgmental Assessment - Our penetration testers will not use our findings to blame individuals within the organization and instead provide constructive feedback and support.
- Deep Sector Experience - Bridewell has worked with organizations in some of the most highly regulated and critical industries and understands the unique business challenges and risks faced by these sectors.
- Highly Accredited for Penetration Testing - Bridewell is accredited by CREST, the OSCP, Zeropoint Security CRTOs, are Tiger-certified, and possesses Certified Cyber Security Consultancy status with the National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC).
- A Realistic Simulation of Real-Life Attacks - Bridewell’s assessments are goal-oriented and accurately recreate the tools, tactics and procedures that would be used by a real-world attacker.
Key Challenges Addressed
Phishing is one of the most prevalent attack vectors for modern organizations. As techniques become more sophisticated, it is increasingly difficult to spot how attackers might attempt to gain access to critical business information. Addressing this requires that organizations promote and develop a culture of awareness around phishing that educates people on what to look out for, and implements appropriate procedures to mitigate risk.
Achieving this without making people feel like they are being tested, reprimanded or singled out can be challenging. Organizations may lack the experience to deliver a people-first approach to phishing training and awareness that ensures people feel fully supported. However, doing so is critical to engaging employees with training and awareness programmes and promotes the best outcomes.
Here are just some of the benefits of trusting Bridewell for Phishing Assessments.
Targeted Awareness Training
Enhance your employees’ ability to identify phishing attacks.
Review Information Security Policies and Controls
Determine how effective your information security policy is and how controls can be improved to identify and prevent attacks.
Establish what an attacker could obtain from your business through a successful attack.
A Valuable Component of Wider Penetration Testing
A social engineering assessment is a useful component within a wider testing process that can support red teaming of assumed breach testing.
How it Works
Bridewell will simulate phishing attacks to identify where attackers could potentially find success in their phishing campaigns. Once the test has been completed, our consultants use this insight to provide training on key areas that need improvement across the organization to effectively mitigate risk. This training can be done in numerous ways, such as a cloud-based security awareness course or virtual workshops.
As part of our ongoing security testing and awareness training service, additional phishing assessments can be carried out as necessary. We will work with you and your organization to define the exact assessment goals, and there are numerous phishing attacks we can carry out, which align with your principal security concerns.
This Phishing Assessment Could Include:
Here are some commonly asked questions about Phishing Assessments. If you’d like to learn more speak to one of our team.
Ready to Take the Next Step?
We’re here to help, so to speak with our team and learn more about how Bridewell can benefit your organisation, just complete the below form and one of our experts will be in touch.