Senior Security Analyst - Shift
- Managed Security Services
- Hybrid Remote
Senior Security Analyst
Who are we looking for?
Bridewell has seen extensive growth over the past few years and as such we are looking for ambitious individuals who are passionate about Cyber Security and are keen to continue to develop and grow with us. You are an experienced Security Operations professional who enjoys the pace of Managed Security Services and can collaborate with customer and their suppliers to lead and help evolve their Security Operations capabilities.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be someone who like to continually develop to ensures you continually improve your skills to remain current with the latest industry trends and technologies. This is a customer facing role meaning you’ll be working with a range of Bridewell’s clients, building strong relationships and contextual understanding their businesses and the challenges they face. You will ensure that the services Bridewell are delivering to the client are optimal and take ownership of their security operations. We seek to operate as an extension of our client’s cyber security capabilities and are looking for people that can be the conduit between Bridewell and our highly valued customers.
- Daily and weekly customer standups
- Supporting analysts with escalation
- Maintaining customer stakeholder relationships, context, and knowledge management
- Leading lessons learnt sessions for improvement
- Security Operations project representation
- Use case and analytic lifecycle management including tuning and driving automation (SOAR)
- Ownership of Threat Hunting activities for the customer
- Designing, planning and overall ownership of Purple Team activities for the customer, working closely with Bridewell’s threat intelligence and penetration testing teams.
- Working with Bridewell teams for continual improvement to services and delivery
- Oversight of additional SecOps resource and services to the customer such as Vulnerability Management, Threat Intelligence, and Incident Response
What we’re looking for
You’ll have experience of:
- Must have demonstrable experience with customer and stakeholder management.
- Demonstrable experience of the main responsibilities. Experience of incident handling and investigation.
- SIEM Use Case development.
- SIEM and SOAR administration.
- Analytic and Playbook/documentation development.
- Incident and Case Management process understanding.
- Deployment and/or operation and analysis of Microsoft 365, Azure and Defender XDR security products.
- Azure Sentinel or LogRhythm experience as an analyst and administration.
- SIEM design and administration.
What’s in it for you?
Our vision is to create a safe, inclusive digital world where people and organisations can thrive. Our values of Do the Right Thing, One Team and Above and Beyond emphasises the importance of the part we play in society, and our commitment to our people and clients. Our story to-date has been phenomenal, but success doesn’t end here and as we continue to grow and scale, we want to keep the same culture, passion and commitment to high quality that has enabled us to get this far. Bridewell will provide a great career opportunity with continual development as well as the following:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 Days Holiday - Plus buy and sell options
- Flexible Working (around core office hours)
- Profit Share Scheme
- Company Pension
- Employee Shareholder Scheme
- Dedicated Training Budget
- Home Office Equipment (for remote working employees)
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Electric Vehicle Scheme
- Private Healthcare (incl. Gym discounts)
- Vision Care
- Birthday off (After 1 year)
One of the most exciting prospects in the UK Cyber Security sector today, Bridewell is one of the fastest growing Cyber Security services businesses with a strong track record for delivering complex security projects and providing excellent customer service. Bridewell has an exciting and varied portfolio of clients across Financial Services, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Government, Critical National Infrastructure and more. Bridewell currently hold the Silver level Investors in People award.
Along with our focus on our people, we also have a big focus on sustainability and recognise the role we play in the fight against climate change. Today, Bridewell is proud to be a carbon negative business.
Location: Bridewell operates a hybrid and flexible working policy, however you will be required to travel to different sites on occasion.
Note: To be eligible for this job you must either hold SC or be eligible and willing to go through security clearance.
Bridewell values diversity in the workplace and is a fair and equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an equal and inclusive working environment, with the aim that our employees will be truly representative of all sections of society and each person feels respected and able to give their best.
Apply for this job
To apply for this role, please complete the form below and upload your resume/ CV. You'll shortly receive a confirmation email that we've received your application and one of Bridewell's Talent Acquisition team will be in touch to confirm next steps, should you be successful.
Other Roles in this Department
What's in it for you
Bridewell will provide a great career opportunity with continual development as well as the following a variety of benefits.
Here are just a few of our may benefits:
We provide a broad range of benefits to ensure our employees can access the health and wellbeing services they need. We do not have a performative work culture – if you are sick we will strongly encourage you to take time off.
In addition to your annual leave, we provide a number of additional days off for health, community and family reasons. You will also gain additional days off the longer you work at Bridewell.
We offer a variety of great benefits ranging from pension and competitive salaries to share options and travel expenses.