By completing an assessment with Bridewell, organisations can ensure they have a well-implemented and closely-monitored cloud environment that is as secure as any other type of hosting environment.
Our experienced cloud security experts can deliver an assessment at any stage of the cloud journey; whether that’s before you start migrating over to the cloud, as your move is in progress, or even if you already have a cloud solution in place.
- A Modern Approach - Our engagements account for all types of cloud infrastructure including multi-cloud or hybrid environments, software as a service (SaaS), platforms as a service (PaaS), and infrastructure as code.
- Penetration Testers with Industry Experience - Our team brings experience from previous roles as sysadmins, system architects, network engineers and developers.
- Tailored Engagements for Any Goal - None of our assessments are ‘out-of-the-box’; Bridewell collaborates with our clients to develop a methodology that assesses specific areas of concern in line with business objectives.
- Highly Accredited for Penetration Testing - Bridewell is accredited by CREST, the OSCP, Zeropoint Security CRTOs, are Tiger-certified, and possesses Certified Cyber Security Consultancy status with the National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC).
- Detailed Remediation Advice and Support - Following our engagements, Bridewell will work with your in-house security team to address identified vulnerabilities and strengthen your cyber defences.
Key Challenges Addressed
While cloud infrastructure is increasingly common to modern organisations, it can create complexity. Cloud workloads often produce high volumes of actionable data and detailed information that can lead to compromise if implemented or configured incorrectly.
Given the scale of the major cloud providers, organisations rightly trust them to ensure appropriate cloud security, vulnerability management and data protection. However, this can lead to security teams underestimating the importance of their role during the implementation phase and result in environments that contain vulnerabilities or misconfigurations.
For certain industries, consumers, customers, and regulators may also require independent assurance (i.e. cloud infrastructure testing) that their business’s systems are operating securely. This cannot be done internally and thus requires a trusted penetration testing partner.
A Complete Evaluation of Your Cloud Infrastructure
The assessment provides a true validation of your current defensive practices and guidance on improving detection and response capabilities.
A Modular, Tailored Approach
Bridewell doesn’t have a one-size-fits-all approach to testing and will customise the engagement dependent on your specific objectives (e.g. active directory assessment, password reviews, firewall reviews, device reviews).
Targeted and Prioritised Remediation Actions
Bridewell will ensure you implement the correct configurations and infrastructure in an order that provides the most security in the shortest possible time.
Improve Your Security Investment
Validate your current software configuration and work with Bridewell to optimise your configuration and streamline maintenance for the highest level of protection and best return on investment.
How It Works
The cloud security services we provide under each assessment, utilise an assortment of manual and automated procedures, covering:
- Management - Bridewell’s cloud security consultants can assess how your cloud services have been designed and managed. We will take a look at public platforms like Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure, to assess your account management, privilege allocation, root account security and determine any potential risks, no matter how serious.
- Cloud Environment - Bridewell will examine the security of your cloud instances, cover the build and management of individual machines, virtual networking components, and how effective your cloud security operations are.
We provide technical understanding, experience and bespoke solutions to allow our clients to fully benefit from cloud-based, digital environment. We also equip our clients with the knowledge and best practices to ensure their data security, risk management and cloud security posture is strong enough to deal with any potential cyber security threats.
Bridewell recommends you pose the following questions before you seek an assessment. If the answer to any of these is no, you could likely benefit from one.
Have security procedures and policies been updated to include cloud?
Are there compliance procedures in place for new employees, as well as those who change roles or leave?
Are all systems thoroughly vetted to industry standards?
Is your organisation using multi-factor authentication?
Is all sensitive material encrypted over public networks?
Does the cloud provider have measures in place for backups and data recovery?
Are the latest security patches being installed regularly, and tested before being deployed to live servers?
Is all sensitive information encrypted on servers at rest and in transit?
Ready to Take the Next Step?
We’re here to help, so to speak with our team and learn more about how Bridewell can benefit your organisation, just complete the below form and one of our experts will be in touch.