Senior Red Team Lead
- Penetration Testing
- Hybrid Remote
Who are we looking for?
Bridewell has seen extensive growth over the past few years and as such we are looking for ambitious individuals who are passionate about Cyber Security and are keen to continue to develop and grow with us. You will be an experienced Red Team Lead with solid experience of delivering offensive security engagements such as assumed breach, scenario-based testing, social engineering and full attack simulations. This is an excellent opportunity for a highly motivated and determined Red Team Lead to continue their development and work on a range of exciting projects.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be leading and managing Bridewell’s Red Team services, providing guidance, mentorship and technical expertise across Bridewell and to our clients. As part of leading the function, you’ll be developing and implementing comprehensive red team methodologies, tools, and frameworks to ensure consistent and effective testing across all engagements. Further responsibilities include:
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of attack methodologies, including privilege escalation, lateral movement, persistence, and exfiltration techniques.
- Prepare comprehensive reports detailing red team findings, including identified vulnerabilities, successful exploits, and recommendations for remediation.
- Support the sales team with pre-sales and assist with technical input into tenders and proposals.
- Conduct research and participate in knowledge-sharing activities to enhance the organization's offensive security capabilities.
- Lead a team of Penetration Tester’s at Consultant and Junior level.
- Work with teams across the business, providing the latest technical knowledge to collaborate on interesting client projects.
- Stay up to date with the latest attack techniques, vulnerability trends, and industry best practices.
- Continuously develop technical skills and expertise through training and certifications
What we’re looking for
You’ll have experience of:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a penetration testing role
- Proficient in performing a variety of penetration tests and offensive security engagements such as infrastructure, web application, mobile application, secure code analysis etc.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and as part of a larger team.
- Client oriented, able to communicate with all levels of an organisation with appropriate technical content.
- Hold industry recognised qualifications such as CREST CCT, OSCP etc.
- Proficiency in coding or scripting (Python, Bash, Powershell, C, C#)
- Demonstratable experience in threat simulations, phishing, social engineering and physical security.
- Advance C2 framework knowledge
- Blue team and defensive knowledge
- Awareness of the Mitre ATT&CK framework and how it can be used to learn an adversary’s tactics and techniques and focus incident response
- CREST CCT/CCSAS
- Malware Development
What’s in it for you?
Our vision is to create a safe, inclusive digital world where people and organisations can thrive. Our values of Do the Right Thing, One Team and Above and Beyond emphasises the importance of the part we play in society, and our commitment to our people and clients. Our story to-date has been phenomenal, but success doesn’t end here and as we continue to grow and scale, we want to keep the same culture, passion and commitment to high quality that has enabled us to get this far. Bridewell will provide a great career opportunity with continual development as well as the following:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 Days Holiday - Plus buy and sell options
- Flexible Working (around core office hours)
- Profit Share Scheme
- Company Pension
- Employee Shareholder Scheme
- Dedicated Training Budget
- Home Office Equipment (for remote working employees)
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Electric Vehicle Scheme
- Private Healthcare (incl. Gym discounts)
- Vision Care
- Birthday off (After 1 year)
One of the most exciting prospects in the UK Cyber Security sector today, Bridewell is one of the fastest growing Cyber Security services businesses with a strong track record for delivering complex security projects and providing excellent customer service. Bridewell has an exciting and varied portfolio of clients across Financial Services, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Government, Critical National Infrastructure and more. Bridewell currently hold the Silver level Investors in People award and have a five-star Glassdoor rating.
Along with our focus on our people, we also have a big focus on sustainability and recognise the role we play in the fight against climate change. Today, Bridewell is proud to be a carbon negative business.
Location: Bridewell operates a hybrid and flexible working policy, however you will be required to travel to different sites on occasion.
Note: To be eligible for this job you must either hold SC or be eligible and willing to go through security clearance.
Bridewell values diversity in the workplace and is a fair and equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an equal and inclusive working environment, with the aim that our employees will be truly representative of all sections of society and each person feels respected and able to give their best.
Apply for this job
To apply for this role, please complete the form below and upload your resume/ CV. You'll shortly receive a confirmation email that we've received your application and one of Bridewell's Talent Acquisition team will be in touch to confirm next steps, should you be successful.
What's in it for you
Bridewell will provide a great career opportunity with continual development as well as the following a variety of benefits.
Here are just a few of our may benefits:
We provide a broad range of benefits to ensure our employees can access the health and wellbeing services they need. We do not have a performative work culture – if you are sick we will strongly encourage you to take time off.
In addition to your annual leave, we provide a number of additional days off for health, community and family reasons. You will also gain additional days off the longer you work at Bridewell.
We offer a variety of great benefits ranging from pension and competitive salaries to share options and travel expenses.