- 28 June 2023
- 10:00 AM
- 45 minutes
What are the top cyber threats, trends and challenges in 2023 and how are CNI organisations positioned to address them?
The organisations that operate the UK’s critical national infrastructure (CNI) continue to show great adaptability and tenacity in the face of evolving cyber risk. However, the threat landscape is keeping pace with progress, making it more challenging than ever to secure critical systems and services from cyber attack.
In this webinar, Lydia Walker (Principal Consultant at Bridewell) and Patrick Graham (Senior Consultant at Bridewell), share insights from our 2023 CNI research, which surveyed over 1000 cyber security decision makers across UK and US CNI organisations.
What Are the Top Cyber Threats in 2023?
- Cyber warfare has persisted as a major concern for 78% of CNI organisations
- The number of ransomware attacks experienced by CNI organisations has increased to 21 in the last year (compared to 14 in 2022).
- Insider threats and social engineering have become leading concerns, ranking amongst the top threats for both IT and OT environments.
How Cyber Mature Are CNI Organisations?
- Almost two-thirds (65%) of respondents across UK CNI have seen some reduction or a significant reduction in their organisation’s cyber security budget, with an even higher amount (73%) of US respondents stating this.
- Social engineering, phishing and supply chain attacks remain top challenges for OT environments
- 60% of respondents agree it is harder to recruit the right resources to secure and monitor OT environments
- Understand the top cyber threats for CNI organisations in 2023
- Discover cyber security strategies to address key threats and improve cyber maturity
- See how cyber budgets are changing in 2023 and where many CNI organisations are investing in cyber security
Watch On Demand
Lydia WalkerPrincipal Consultant Bridewell
Patrick GrahamSenior Consultant Bridewell