Client Development Manger
- Hybrid Remote
Bridewell has seen extensive growth over the past few years and as such we are looking for ambitious Sales professionals who have a pro-active mind set and are keen to continue to develop and grow with us. You will have prior experience in a Client Development Manager or Account Manage role, with substantial experience of developing and expanding client relationships across all areas of an organisation. You will either have prior experience selling Cyber Security services or be eager to learn about Cyber Security consultancy services.
What you’ll be doing
You will be responsible for engaging with our current clients to continue to develop relationships across their organisation, understand their day to day challenges, current and future cyber security and data privacy requirements. When relevant you will work with the consultancy team to scope these into engagements Bridewell will deliver to add maximum value to our clients:
- Creation and execution of Account Development strategies, plans and mapping
- Developing current and creating new relationships across organisations
- You will need to create proposals, ensure engagements are scheduled, and that all work meets and exceeds client expectations.
- Development of opportunities through networking and events
- Attending Cyber Security and Industry specific conferences and events to increase your knowledge of the Industry.
What we’re looking for
You’ll have experience of:
- 3+ years working for a consultancy or services organisation with evidence of account growth and development
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Strong administration and organisation skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong team player
- Prior experience of selling cyber security services
- Prior CRM experience
What’s in it for you?
Our vision is to create a safe, inclusive digital world where people and organisations can thrive. Our values of Do the Right Thing, One Team and Above and Beyond emphasises the importance of the part we play in society, and our commitment to our people and clients. Our story to-date has been phenomenal, but success doesn’t end here and as we continue to grow and scale, we want to keep the same culture, passion and commitment to high quality that has enabled us to get this far. Bridewell will provide a great career opportunity with continual development as well as the following:
- Competitive Salary & Commission Scheme
- 25 Days Holiday - Plus buy and sell options
- Flexible Working (around core office hours)
- Company Pension
- Employee Shareholder Scheme
- Dedicated Training Budget
- Home Office Equipment (for remote working employees)
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Electric Vehicle Scheme
- Private Healthcare (incl. Gym discounts)
- Vision Care
- Birthday off (After 1 year)
One of the most exciting prospects in the UK Cyber Security sector today, Bridewell is one of the fastest growing Cyber Security services businesses with a strong track record for delivering complex security projects and providing excellent customer service. Bridewell has an exciting and varied portfolio of clients across Financial Services, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Government, Critical National Infrastructure and more. Bridewell currently hold the Silver level Investors in People award and have a five-star Glassdoor rating.
Along with our focus on our people, we also have a big focus on sustainability and recognise the role we play in the fight against climate change. Today, Bridewell is proud to be a carbon negative business.
Location: Bridewell operates a hybrid and flexible working policy, however you will be required to travel to different sites on occasion.
Bridewell values diversity in the workplace and is a fair and equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an equal and inclusive working environment, with the aim that our employees will be truly representative of all sections of society and each person feels respected and able to give their best.
Apply for this job
To apply for this role, please complete the form below and upload your resume/ CV. You'll shortly receive a confirmation email that we've received your application and one of Bridewell's Talent Acquisition team will be in touch to confirm next steps, should you be successful.
Other Roles in this Department
What's in it for you
Bridewell will provide a great career opportunity with continual development as well as the following a variety of benefits.
Here are just a few of our may benefits:
We provide a broad range of benefits to ensure our employees can access the health and wellbeing services they need. We do not have a performative work culture – if you are sick we will strongly encourage you to take time off.
In addition to your annual leave, we provide a number of additional days off for health, community and family reasons. You will also gain additional days off the longer you work at Bridewell.
We offer a variety of great benefits ranging from pension and competitive salaries to share options and travel expenses.