Vulnerability Management Analyst
- Managed Security Services
- Hybrid Remote
Who are we looking for?
Bridewell has seen extensive growth over the past few years, with a large focus of this being on Bridewell’s Managed Security Services. Due to this continued growth and the demand for our Security Operations and Offensive Security services, we are looking for a Vulnerability Management Analyst that will work directly with some of our largest clients to ensure that they are adopting a risk and intelligence-based approach to Vulnerability Management, supported by the services we deliver.
What you’ll be doing
Working closely with other Security Operation and Offensive Security teams, the role will offer the opportunity to build and develop our own capabilities, as well as the below:
- Working with customers to help them understand their risk due to vulnerabilities found within their environment.
- Work with Cyber Threat Intelligence to review new vulnerabilities, their exploitability, and risks.
- Work within several Threat and Vulnerability solutions including Tenable and Microsoft to manage customer activity and scans.
- Develop the Bridewell services to improve the value of our services to our customers.
- Working with our analysts for personal development and cross functional knowledge transfer.
- Issue Vulnerability notification and reports.
- Continue your own personal development and career path.
What we’re looking for
You’ll have experience of:
- Must have at least two years’ experience in a similar role.
- Must have demonstrable experience with customer and stakeholder management.
- Must have demonstrable experience using a risk-based approach to Vulnerability Management.
- Experience with scripting or programming languages like Python, Ruby, or PowerShell.
- Must have experience with Tenable technologies or similar.
- Must have experience in data analysis and reporting.
What’s in it for you?
Our vision is to create a safe, inclusive digital world where people and organisations can thrive. Our values of Do the Right Thing, One Team and Above and Beyond emphasises the importance of the part we play in society, and our commitment to our people and clients. Our story to-date has been phenomenal, but success doesn’t end here and as we continue to grow and scale, we want to keep the same culture, passion and commitment to high quality that has enabled us to get this far. Bridewell will provide a great career opportunity with continual development as well as the following:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 Days Holiday - Plus buy and sell options
- Flexible Working (around core office hours)
- Profit Share Scheme
- Company Pension
- Employee Shareholder Scheme
- Dedicated Training Budget
- Home Office Equipment (for remote working employees)
- Life Assurance
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Electric Vehicle Scheme
- Private Healthcare (incl. Gym discounts)
- Vision Care
- Birthday off (After 1 year)
One of the most exciting prospects in the UK Cyber Security sector today, Bridewell is one of the fastest growing Cyber Security services businesses with a strong track record for delivering complex security projects and providing excellent customer service. Bridewell has an exciting and varied portfolio of clients across Financial Services, Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Government, Critical National Infrastructure and more. Bridewell currently hold the Silver level Investors in People award and have a five-star Glassdoor rating.
Along with our focus on our people, we also have a big focus on sustainability and recognise the role we play in the fight against climate change. Today, Bridewell is proud to be a carbon negative business.
Location: Bridewell operates a hybrid and flexible working policy, however you will be required to travel to different sites on occasion.
Note: To be eligible for this job you must either hold SC or be eligible and willing to go through security clearance.
Bridewell values diversity in the workplace and is a fair and equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an equal and inclusive working environment, with the aim that our employees will be truly representative of all sections of society and each person feels respected and able to give their best.
Apply for this job
To apply for this role, please complete the form below and upload your resume/ CV. You'll shortly receive a confirmation email that we've received your application and one of Bridewell's Talent Acquisition team will be in touch to confirm next steps, should you be successful.
Other Roles in this Department
What's in it for you
Bridewell will provide a great career opportunity with continual development as well as the following a variety of benefits.
Here are just a few of our may benefits:
We provide a broad range of benefits to ensure our employees can access the health and wellbeing services they need. We do not have a performative work culture – if you are sick we will strongly encourage you to take time off.
In addition to your annual leave, we provide a number of additional days off for health, community and family reasons. You will also gain additional days off the longer you work at Bridewell.
We offer a variety of great benefits ranging from pension and competitive salaries to share options and travel expenses.